Rhinoplasty commonly known as a nose job, is a plastic surgery procedure for correcting and reconstructing the form, restoring the functions, and aesthetically enhancing the nose by resolving nasal trauma(blunt, penetrating, blast), congenital defect, respiratory impediment, or a failed primary rhinoplasty. Most patients ask to remove a bump, narrow nostril width, change the angle between the nose and the mouth, as well as correct injuries, birth defects, or other problems that affect breathing, such as deviated nasal septum or a sinus condition.
You desire to change the shape of your nose and improve his appearance aesthetically, making it harmonize in a better way with your face, for the first time or even after a previous surgery, trauma, or simultaneously with another functional nasal surgery to improve breathing , Bella Roma Medical and Aesthetic Surgery Center will provide
you a high quality of Rhinoplasty or Rhinoseptoplasty , to convert your desires and dreams into a reality.
General information :
- Operating time around 1-2 hrs.
- Under general anesthesia or local anesthesia (some case)
- Surgery by open or closed technique depending on the case and indications.
- One Day Surgery (the patient can leave the center after few hrs.
- Our aim in Bella Rhinoplasty style is functional, natural, and elegant nose.