Breast surgeries also known as augmentation mammoplasty, involves using implants to fulfill your desire for fuller breasts or to restore breast volume lost after weight reduction or pregnancy. Breast Surgeries, it is the most popular cosmetic surgical procedure. This means that most women have taken the step toward a fuller figure.
Breast Reduction and lifting
The goal of these procedures is to have much smaller, well-proportioned breasts that are properly sized and positioned.
Is the medical term for the development of abnormally large breast in males. The problem is usually caused by a combination of excess breast glandular and fatty tissue. It may affect only one breast or both.
These are the following cases for breast surgeries:
- Beast reduction – reducing the size of breast by removing excess skin breast tissues
- Breast lifting – repositioning sagging breasts to make it firmer and fuller.
- Nipples correction
- Breast compensation in the event of exposure to the eradication process.
- Breast implants replacement.
- Gynecomastia correction – reducing the size of male breasts by either liposuction or excision of excessive breast tissues and skin.